Notification of Next Southern Regional Assembly Meeting 14/07/17
AGENDA – Annual Meeting 14th July 2017
- Election of Cathaoirleach of the Assembly who will hold office until the next Annual Meeting.
- Election of Leas-Cathaoirleach of the Assembly who will hold office until the next Annual meeting.
- Adoption of Minutes of Annual Meeting of the Regional Assembly held on 8th July 2016
- Any other business.
AGENDA – Ordinary Meeting 14th July 2017
- Adoption of Minutes of Meeting held on 9th June
- Matters arising
- Planning Matters - For noting:
- M28 Cork to Ringaskiddy Road Project
- N69 Listowel By Pass
- Cork City Council: Observation on the Cork City Docklands LAP Issues Paper
- Cork City Council: Observation on the Tivoli Docklands LAP Issues Paper
- 17/025 Variation No. 1(a) to the Carlow County Development Plan 2015 – 2021 regarding the Vacant Site Levy
- 17/027 Variation No. 1(b) to the Carlow County Development Plan 2015 – 2021 regarding Part V Social Housing Provision
- 17/028 Variation No. 3 to the Kilkenny City and Environs Development Plan 2014 – 2020 regarding rezonings in the Western Environs to maximise potential housing supply.
- Launch of Annual Report 2016
- Approval for attendance by Members at Conferences/ Training Events
- Any other business
- Confirm date for next meeting (8th September)