Notification of the Next Southern Regional Assembly Meeting 06/10/17
AGENDA – 6th October 2017
1. Adoption of Minutes of Meeting held on 8th September (attached)
2. Matters arising
3. Planning Matters – for noting
• Notice received on 14th September 2017 of Kilkenny County Council’s proposed variations to the Kilkenny City & Environs Development Plan 2014-2020 (Variation 4) and the Kilkenny County Development Plan 2014-2020 (Variation 2).
Making provision for the introduction of a Vacant Site Levy in accordance with the requirements of the Urban Regeneration and Housing Act 2015.
The public display period is the 4-week period between Friday the 15th September and Friday 13th October 2017. Submissions to me made to the Planning Authority by 5pm on 13th October 2017.
• Notice received on 15th September 2017 of Cork County Council’s proposal to alter its Boundary with Cork City Council under Part V Section 29 of the Local Government Act 1991.
The public display period is the nine-week period from Friday the 15th September to Friday 17th November 2017. Submissions to me made to Cork County Council by 17th November 2017.
• Notice received on 25th September 2017 of Limerick City and County Council’s proposed Amendment No. 1 to the Extended Hospital Local Area Plan 2012-2018.
Making provision for an amendment to the zoning matrix to allow for the consideration of hotel and petrol station developments on lands zoned for “Residential Serviced Sites”.
The public display period is the six-week period from the 23rd September to the 6th November 2017. Submissions to be made to the Planning Authority by close of business on 6th November 2017.
• Notice received on 25th September 2017 from An Bord Pleanála of an Oral Hearing regarding a Compulsory Purchase Order in relation to the provision of a pedestrian and cycleway between the sports centre and the Youghal Road in the townlands of Ringasilloge and Borheen, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford (ABP Ref: 24.JP0038).
The Oral Hearing will open in the Tower Hotel in Waterford City at 10am on Thursday 12th October 2017.
4. Presentation on the future development of the National Electricity Grid by Mr Fintan Slye, Chief Executive, EirGrid.
5. Any other business
6. Confirm date for next meeting (Friday 10th November 2017)