The first meeting of the Southern Regional Assembly in 2020
The first meeting of 2020 for the Southern Regional Assembly will take place on Friday 10th of January 2020 at 12 noon here in Assembly House, Waterford.
AGENDA – 10th January 2020
1. Adoption of Minutes of Meeting held on 29th November 2019 (attached)
2. Matters arising
3. Presentation by Mr. Gregg Allen, CEO, Community Power.
4. Review of Structures for Management of ERDF Programmes in Ireland (Crowe Report) – Update by Mr. David Kelly, Director.
5. Planning Submissions for noting
6. Schedule of Meetings 2020 (for adoption)
7. Confirm date of next meeting
8. Any other business