ABBEY CREATIVE QUARTER SITE OPEN DAY
ABBEY CREATIVE QUARTER SITE OPEN DAY NOSTALGIA & NEXT STEPS
SATURDAY 20th MAY - 10.30am- 4.30pm| NO BOOKING NECESSARY
ALL ARE WELCOME
A #euinmyRegion event
COME ALONG AND SEE THE SITE
• Visit St Francis Abbey and see the City Walls including Evans Turrett (National Monuments)
• View the plans for the former Mayfair Ballroom, The Brewhouse and The Riverside Garden.
• Review the Masterplan for the former Smithwick’s Brewery site.
THERE WILL BE LIVELY CHAT & ENTERTAINMENT WITH:
• KCLR Saturday Show Presenter Edward Hayden Outside Broadcast.
• The Aces Showband with special guests from ‘The Black Aces’ & The Uptown Band.
• Community Radio Kilkenny City - Interviews sharing Mayfair Memories and former Smithwick’s workers
SHARE YOUR MEMORIES
Kilkenny County Council need your help to gather any memorabilia from The Mayfair Ballroom & Smithwick’s Brewery. If you have any posters, photos, adverts, tickets etc. they would love to see them.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone / text: Marian Flannery, 087 6863 243
The Abbey Creative Quarter Project is part funded by the ERDF