Changes to EU managed fund rules cut red tape
The Common Provisions Regulation (CPR), which sets out common rules for EU shared management funds, has been made simpler and more adaptable, allowing EU countries and regions to access and use funding faster when there are unexpected challenges. Requirements for better communication and transparency will benefit all EU citizens.
For the 2021 to 2027 funding period the rules cover eight funds:
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Cohesion Fund (CF)
- European Social Fund Plus (ESF+)
- European Maritime, Fisheries and Aquaculture Fund (EMFAF)
- Just Transition Fund (JTF)
- Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF)
- Border Management and Visa Instrument
- Internal Security fund.
To find out more, click here!
The Assembly | EU Programmes