In light of the current situation with COVID-19, the safety and welfare of our staff and visitors is our top priority.
- Our offices remain closed to the public until further notice (subject to further advice from the Government)
- Voicemail has been set up directing callers to the website to find contact details for all employees
- We have moved to a work-from-home model for employees of the Assembly
- All employees are fully contactable by email, click here for contact details and continue to work as normal (9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday / 9am-5pm Friday).
- We are minimising face-to-face meetings, encouraging social distancing and using our video conferencing and other digital tools instead
- All business-related travel has been suspended
- Conference and event attendance is suspended, but staff will continue to be available continue through digital channels
Stay safe and take care