Interested in applying to Interreg North-West Europe? Join these two webinars.
First webinar: Thursday 31 March, 1-3pm Irish time
Organised by the Joint Secretariat in Lille, France, the webinar will cover the following topics:
1. What is the Interreg North-West Europe Programme about?
2. What can the NWE Programme do for you?
3. Who can apply?
4. What makes a good project?
5. How does the application process work?
6. How to get started?
Second webinar: Thursday 7th April, 9-12pm Irish time
Organised by the Irish national contact point, the webinar will have a focus on Irish future applicants and will cover the following:
1. What is Interreg North-West Europe?
2. What will be funded in the 2021-2027 period?
3. Experiences of Irish partners with this type of funding
4. Time for questions and answers with Irish partners and the Irish national contact point
The event will be followed by time slots for one-to-one sessions with the Irish national contact point and the CP network if you wish to discuss a particular project idea.
The Assembly | Regional Planning
Public Consultation on the Natura Impact Statement & Strategic Environmental Assessment for the SEM Regional Programme 2021-27
The Southern Regional Assembly invites submissions, observations and comments on the Natura Impact Statement (NIS) and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) for the ERDF co-funded…
The Assembly | EU Programmes