Draft Southern Region's Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy
The Southern Regional Assembly have prepared a draft Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy (RSES) for the whole of the Southern Region for the period 2019-2031. The draft RSES provides a long-term regional level strategic planning and economic framework, in support of the implementation of the National Planning Framework, for the future physical, economic and social developments for the Southern Region.
The draft RSES is a consultation document and the Southern Regional Assembly will consider all submissions made in writing between Tuesday 18th December 2018 and on or before 5.00pm Friday 08th March 2019 before adopting the RSES. Submissions or observations can be made via:
- Online: www.southernassembly.ie (see below)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: RSES Submissions, Southern Regional Assembly, Assembly House, O’Connell Street, Waterford X91F8PC
Please note that submissions may be published on our website and subject to Freedom of Information. Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged however it will not be possible to issue individual responses.
The following document have been prepared and can be downloaded below:
Natura Impact Report
Regional Flood Risk Appraisal Report
These documents have also been placed on public display and can be found at the following locations:
- Southern Regional Assembly, Assembly House, O’Connell Street, Waterford X91F8PC during normal office hours;
- The planning counter in all 10 constituent Local Authorities of the Southern Regional Assembly (please check with your local Council regarding opening hours).
We have a strong vision for the region and look forward to building on that vision with your help.
For more information on the RSES please visit the Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy Page.
Please note that an updated version of the Draft RSES has now been uploaded to our website to address an earlier technical issue. This issue has now been resolved and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
|Draft Regional and Spatial Economic Strategy||view|
|Natura Impact Report||view|
|Regional Flood Risk Appraisal Report||view|