CLERICAL OFFICER (Grade III)
The Southern Regional Assembly is recruiting a Clerical Officer and a panel will be formed from which future vacancies will be filled.
Reporting to the Programme Executive, the successful candidate will have an integral role to play in the administrative running of the office.
The purpose of the position of Clerical Officer is to provide clerical back-up for a Division within the Assembly. Duties associated with this grade would include:
- Assisting in the implementation of operational work activities and supporting Line Managers and colleagues;
- Collating data/information for reporting;
- Ensuring high quality customer service, responding to queries and providing information;
- The skills to work as part of a team and the ability to work on own initiative;
- Use of Information Technology, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet;
- General clerical & administrative duties e.g. filing, copying, answering/making telephone calls, dealing with emails, reception desk;
- Routine accounts work;
- Any other duty assigned to them by their supervisor.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Satisfactory knowledge and experience of office organisation;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Methodical and organised.
Please see the Competition Guidelines for further information.
Salary for new entrants is €23,122 to €38,722 p.a. (inclusive of Long Service Increment).
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 4.00 pm on Thursday, 2nd August 2018
For further details on the post please contact the H.R. Department.
Phone: 051 860700/706
The Southern Regional Assembly is committed to a policy of equal opportunity