EU Funding Calls
COVID 19 Call for Applications: Northern Periphery Programme
NPA has opened a call for proposals to mobilise its expert community to build on the extensive e-health experience and submit project applications addressing the multiple challenges posed by this health crisis. The call is open from 20th May until 30th September. Click here for further details.
Regional Development and Cohesion Policy beyond 2020: The New Framework
Most of the 2014-20 funding programmes have closed their calls for proposals for this period. The European Commission, along with the Member States, are currently preparing for the new programming period 2021-27.
Regional Development and Cohesion Policy beyond 2020: The New Framework at a glance
A focus on five investment priorities, where the EU is best placed to deliver EU investments in 2021-2027:
- Smarter Europe, through innovation, digitisation, economic transformation and support to small and medium-sized businesses
- a Greener, carbon free Europe, implementing the Paris Agreement and investing in energy transition, renewables and the fight against climate change
- a more Connected Europe, with strategic transport and digital networks
- a more Social Europe, delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights and supporting quality employment, education, skills, social inclusion and equal access to healthcare
- a Europe closer to citizens, by supporting locally-led development strategies and sustainable urban development across the EU.
Regional development investments will strongly focus on objectives 1 & 2. 65% to 85% of ERDF and Cohesion Fund resources will be allocated to these priorities, depending on Member States’ relative wealth.
Click here for more information on the 2021-27 roadmap.