EMFAF Flagship Call
The European Maritime, Fisheries & Aquaculture Fund (EMFAF) call for proposals for regional flagships projects supporting sustainable blue economy in EU sea basins is open until 31 January 2023.
The EMFAF supports the EU Green Deal and a sustainable blue economy by implementing actions on the EU's Maritime Policy, the Common Fisheries Policy and the EU international ocean governance agenda.
With a budget of €7.6m, the call focuses on EU sea basins cooperation, in particular in the Atlantic, Black Sea, Mediterranean, Baltic Sea Region and the EU Outermost Regions.
It has 80% co-funding rate for all the topics, except for topic 5 which has 85% co-funding rate.
The call addresses six different topics:
- promoting the diversification of fisheries activities in the Atlantic area (€2m)
- harnessing preparedness and response to marine pollution in the Black Sea (€0.6m)
- promoting sustainable transport and ports in the Mediterranean (€2.4m)
- fostering maritime clusters as an innovative enabler for a Sustainable Blue Economy in the Mediterranean (€1m)
- promoting sustainable maritime and coastal tourism in the Outermost Regions (€1m)
- promoting regenerative ocean farming in the Baltic Sea Region (€0.6m)
For more information visit EMFAF.