International Transport Forum Summit 2021
The Southern Regional Assembly are happy to announce that we will be hosting a virtual room at the International Transport Forum Summit 2021 – between 17th & 28th May 2021.
JOIN US!!! to learn more about the Southern Regional Assembly, the work we do and coalitions we form across sectors to advance delivery of a Regional Transport Strategy and lower carbon mobility through implementation of the Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy. A positive example of our work is the preparation and roll out of the 10 Minute Town & City Concept developed as part of the Interreg Europe MATCH-UP Project with the assistance of ARUP Transport Consultants.
We will also be showcasing a number of example initiatives across the Region by the EU, SRA and our stakeholders which align with the ITF Summit 2021 theme of Transport Innovation for Sustainable Development including:
- INTERREG Europe project MATCH-UP (Modal Interchange to Foster Low-Carbon Urban Mobility)
- Cork Transport Mobility Forum – Improving Quality of Life through Sustainable Mobility with Community Led Initiatives
- Waterford Institute of Technology – Cycling in Irish Towns – Can Schools Lead the Way?
- Future Mobility Campus Ireland – (Pioneering Future Mobility Ecosystems)
- Land Development Agency Ireland – (Transformational Land Use and Transport Planning Urban Regeneration- Case Study Colbert Station in Limerick)
- Interreg Europe COHES3ION Project – Developing a Smart Region and Smart Mobility
- University of Strathclyde – 20 Minute Neighbourhoods
- Interreg Europe BLUE GREEN CITIES – Nature Based Solutions & Sustainable Mobility
- An Taisce – The Green Schools Travel Programme
- Waterford Institute of Technology – System Maps as a Means to Manage Complex Transport Landscapes
- Cork Transport Mobility Forum – Transport Mobility Forum as a Means to Manage Complex Transport Landscapes
We look forward to welcoming you to our virtual room at the summit. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE ITF SUMMIT 2021.