To protect the rights and privacy of all parties, we ask that you abide by our Terms and Conditions of Use. By using the Southern Regional Assembly website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Use. As a user, you are also bound by the Southern Regional Assembly Privacy Statement, the Southern Regional Assembly Copyright and Trade Mark Notice and any other terms contained on this website.
Breach of Terms & Conditions of Use
There are several activities that could cause great distress to others, and we ask that you refrain from them. Please do not:
- Use, post, or transmit to or via the Southern Regional Assembly any information or materials that breach any laws or regulations, infringe upon a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes
- Use this website in a way, or post, or transmit to or via this website any material that interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person, or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the website
- Use this website to send unsolicited and unwanted electronic mail messages (spam) to anyone or make fraudulent or speculative inquiries, bookings, reservations or requests
- Use another/s name, user name or password without permission
- Post, or transmit to or via this website, any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material, or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to this website
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to this website
Changes to Content and Terms & Conditions of Use
All products and services offered on this website, can be changed without notice.
Our Reserved Rights
In addition to our reserved rights to reject, refuse and remove your member account for any reason and at any time.
The Southern Regional Assembly website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked third party websites.
You indemnify us and our employees, agents and related bodies corporate from, and against, all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected to, the use of this website by you or someone using your name and password.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, neither we, nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you, or claims made against you, through the use of this website, including a messaging or information service, or in connection with any products, services or information supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised on this website.