In light of the current situation with COVID-19, the safety and welfare of our staff and visitors is our top priority.
The management team have taken the following decisions:
- Our offices remain closed to the public until Monday 30th March 2020 (subject to further advice from Government)
- Voicemail has been set up directing callers to the website to find contact details for all employees
- We have moved to a work-from-home model for employees of the Assembly
- All employees are fully contactable by email, see website for contact details and continue to work as normal (9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Friday).
- We are minimising face-to-face meetings, encouraging social distancing, using our video conferencing and other digital collaboration tools instead
- All business-related travel has been suspended
- Conference and event attendance is suspended, but staff will continue to be available continue through digital channels.
Stay safe and take care.