In light of the current situation with COVID-19, the safety and welfare of our staff and visitors is our top priority.
- Our offices remain closed to the public until further notice (subject to further advice from the Government)
- Voicemail has been set up directing callers to the website to find contact details for all employees
- We have moved to a work-from-home model for employees of the Assembly
- All employees are fully contactable by email, click here for contact details and continue to work as normal (9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday / 9am-5pm Friday).
- We are minimising face-to-face meetings, encouraging social distancing and using our video conferencing and other digital tools instead
- All business-related travel has been suspended
- Conference and event attendance is suspended, but staff will continue to be available continue through digital channels
Stay safe and take care
Regional Planning | EU Programmes
Urban Regeneration Development Fund (URDF) announcement from the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage.
The Southern Regional Assembly welcomes the recent announcements from the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage of funding allocations under Call 2 of the Urban Regeneration…