Want to join COHES3ION’S virtual journey?
We may not be able to travel but that doesn’t stop us getting together to showcase some of the good work happening across the region. The Southern Regional Assembly, as partners on the Interreg Europe COHES3ION project, will be hosting the next project study visit. Experts from across the region will demonstrate how to reflect the regional voice through a multi-level governance model to boost the impact of smart specialisation within the region. Speakers include:
- COHES3ION project overview – Lead partner Beaz SAU & Orkestra Deusto Foundation
- Economic overview of the Region and impact of Covid-19 - John Daly, Economist, The Three Regional Assemblies Ireland
- Overview of the Southern Regional Spatial & Economic Strategy - Regional Planning Team, Southern Regional Assembly
- RSES Consultation Process - Regional Planning Team, Southern Regional Assembly
- Limerick Digital Leaders Network - Terence Connolly, EU Projects Manager, Limerick City & County Council
- Clustering in Ireland: Spotlight on the Southern Region - Dr. John Hobbs, Senior Lecturer, Cork Institute of Technology (CIT)
- Cyber Ireland Regional Chapters - Eoin Byrne, Cluster Manager, Cyber Ireland (CIT)
The study visit will feature in the line-up for the 18th European Week of Cities and Regions as a side event.
Click here to register for the event
The SRA are partners on the Interreg Europe COHES3ION project, which is looking at the integration of the regional dimension into Smart Specialisation Strategies, which will assist in identifying regional Smart Priorities and strengthening the regional coordination of innovation delivery and support players.
COHES3ION is part-funded by the Interreg Europe Programme, through the European Regional Development Fund and is led by BEAZ S.A.U., Spain.
The project will run until 2022, find out more about COHES3ION here.
For further information please contact the Southern Regional Assembly:
Project Contact: Karen Coughlan, EU Projects Officer
Phone: +353 (0) 87 738 5478 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org